- Day 1 : Arrive in Rapid City
- Day 2 : Rapid City/Badlands National Park/Rapid City
- Day 3 : Rapid City/Custer State Park/Hot Springs/Custer State Park
- Day 4 : Custer State Park/Mount Rushmore
- Day 5 : Clearmont, WY/Cody
- Day 6 : Cody | Yellowstone National Park
- Day 7 : Yellowstone National Park
- Day 8 : Yellowstone National Park/Grand Teton National Park
- Day 9 : Depart Jackson
Inspiration, a connection to the past, and nature’s beauty are the gifts of this 10-day American expedition. Accompanied by an expert Orbridge Expedition Leader, trace the historic paths and natural splendors of the Old West. See and learn about the storied sights and monuments of Badlands National Park, Custer State Park, Spearfish Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, and Grand Teton National Park.
Witness bison herds, savor a chuck wagon cook-out, see Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial, visit a wooly mammoth dig site, and, at the volcanically active caldera of Yellowstone, observe otherworldly geothermal sites. Wonderfully atmospheric hotels and lodges are a highlight of this program, including landmark lodging within the parks themselves. Traveling comfortably in a private motor coach, there is no better way to see our national parks.