Heeliday Garden Party With Carolina Blue Santa
Saturday, Dec. 8 | 5 – 9 p.m.
N.C. Botanical Garden, 100 Old Mason Farm Road, Chapel Hill
Price: Suggested $5 ticket price per person at the door
Let us know you’ll be there.
Bring the whole family to enjoy a festive evening at the N.C. Botanical Garden’s Winter in the Garden Holiday Festival. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the season and enjoy the peaceful holiday splendor of the Garden as we celebrate the end of the year with lights, holiday music, food for purchase, kids’ crafts and good cheer. Very merry activities include:
- Pictures with Carolina blue Santa
- GAA members get exclusive access to the line for pictures with Santa from 5 to 6 p.m. Bring your GAA member card (wallet or app) for access. The line opens to the public at 6 p.m. Please note: The line for pictures with Santa operates on a first-come, first-served basis. RSVPing does not reserve a spot in line.
- Professional lighting displays throughout the garden
- Artisan craft market with local vendors
- Nature story time with puppets
- Sing-a-longs of holiday favorites
- A cappella music performances
- Hands-on learning in the Peacock Discovery Room
- Natural ornament crafts ($1 additional fee)
- Food trucks, hot chocolate and coffee (additional fee)
Please RSVP to help us prepare for the event. RSVPing is free, but there is a suggested ticket price of $5 per person to the N.C. Botanical Garden which can be made at the door.