Score Epic Seats With Us
Your UNC General Alumni Association (GAA) is giving one lucky GAA member (and their Tar Heel friend) the assist in achieving every Carolina fan’s true blue fantasy: two reserved seats on the visitor’s bench for the Sept. 27, 2019, Late Night With Roy and a bag of Carolina blue swag (in a clear tote, of course).
Here’s how to enter to win these slam-dunk seats for Late Night With Roy: Download and log in to the UNC Alumni app. Anyone can download the app, but only GAA members will have the “Enter to Win” tile revealed once they log in. Not yet a GAA member? The good news is … Anyone can join! Become a GAA member today to gain access to these exclusive member perks at Late Night With Roy: Reserved seating and your chance to win these epic seats, plus a Heel of a lot more fun for Tar Heels all. year. long.
- Search “UNC Alumni” in your app store and download (detailed instructions)
- Click on the “Enter to Win” tile and enter to win
All entries must be made by noon (EDT) on Tuesday, Sept. 24. Winner will be notified on Sept. 24.
Enter to Win Fun Fine Print
One GAA member will be randomly selected as the winner on Tuesday, Sept. 24. We’ll notify the winner, and of course they must be able to attend Late Night With Roy in Chapel Hill on Friday, Sept. 27, to enjoy this prize. Winner can bring a friend (must be 18 years or older). The GAA member winner and their friend will have reserved seating on the visitor’s bench during Late Night With Roy. Winner also takes home a bag of Carolina blue swag. Winner will be given detailed instructions when they are notified. The GAA member winner and their one guest must present their photo IDs to receive this slam-dunk seating. This epic prize is nontransferable.
Become a GAA Member
This enter to win is an exclusive offer for GAA members. If you are not yet a GAA member, you can join on the UNC Alumni app, online or call us at (800) 962-0742.
Everyone Wins When You Sit in the Reserved GAA Section
- The 950-seat GAA section will be reserved until the start of Late Night With Roy festivities (approximately 8 p.m.).
- GAA reserved section pass distribution will only take place at Entrance C and will begin at 5 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. Please adhere to the clear bag policy. (please read)
- Distribution of passes to sit in reserved section will take place as long as the section has space or until 8 p.m.
- Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. There are NO assigned seats.
- GAA members must show their GAA member card to receive a reserved section pass.
- The reserve section pass is for the GAA sections only (sections will be printed on the pass). It will allow you access to our reserved sections, but it’s open seating within the section (no assigned individual seats).
- Each GAA member may receive a reserved section pass for themselves, one (1) adult guest plus any childern under the age of 18.
- Only individuals with a reserved section pass will be allowed seating in the reserved member section. To ensure all seats are utilized, “saving seats” is not allowed.
- GAA and Smith Center staff will be inside to assist you in locating the GAA sections.
For more information about Late Night With Roy, visit this page.