George Watts Hill Alumni Center
Brick Campaign Order Form
Beginning Mar. 13, 2019, confirmed orders will be included in the third installation tentatively scheduled for Fall 2019.
Who may purchase a brick? What can be inscribed?
- Any GAA member can purchase a brick.
- Only Alumni Association members or deceased Carolina alumni can have their names inscribed on a brick.
- Member names, class years, degrees and University department or school names may be considered for inscription. Class years should be depicted as four numbers (1983) or two digits with a apostrophe (’83).
- Up to three lines of text can be inscribed, and only 18 characters per line.
- Character count must include punctuation and spaces.
- Spaces between words or punctuation cannot be omitted to make an inscription fit within the character limit.
- All inscriptions shall be centered on the brick in capital letters (except for names that include a small “c” as in McCoy).
- Punctuation is limited to any keyboard symbol.
Border bricks – located in outer two rings – $400
Center Bricks – $250