2018 Bell Tower Climb Schedule
How many steps? 128. How’s the view? Awesome. All Carolina alumni, students and fans are invited to see for yourself when you climb the Bell Tower prior to each Saturday home football game. Take in the stunning views from this campus landmark. Thanks to GAA member dues for making this experience possible.
The Bell Tower Climb opens three hours prior to kickoff and closes 45 minutes before the start of each Saturday home football game.
- Sept. 15: UCF (Extra Yard for Teachers, Faculty and Staff Day), 12 p.m.
- Sept. 22: Pitt (Family Weekend, Cheer Day)
- Oct. 13: Virginia Tech (Rams Club Day)
- Nov. 3: Georgia Tech (Homecoming, Monogram Day)
- Nov. 17: Western Carolina (Military Appreciation Day)
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the Bell Tower Climb will not take place on Nov. 24 before the NC State game.
Looking for more game-day fun? Catch all the details on Tar Heel Town.