Reviewing the guidelines below BEFORE you begin the online registration process will alleviate the most commonly made registration errors.
- The registration deadline is 5 p.m. (EDT), Thursday, Oct. 19.
- The GAA member discount ONLY pertains to the member (i.e. if you are a GAA member and your guests are not, please use the standard rate for your guest tickets). Joining the GAA is an option on the registration form and member discounts can be taken immediately.
- The member status of each person registered will be verified by the GAA membership office. To be sure you receive all appropriate member discounts, please provide the names for each of your guests.
- If you are performing with the band, you will not need to purchase a football ticket. However, if applicable, you will need to purchase game tickets for your guests.
- If you are performing with the band, the band T-shirt is included in your reunion registration fee.
- For all others, T-shirts are available for purchase on the registration form.
- For event questions, contact Jeff Fuchs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-5695.
- For registration and payment information, contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff member, at email@example.com or (919) 843-9694.