Please review the following guidelines BEFORE completing your registration. The information below should help minimize the most common registration errors.
- The registration deadline is 12 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, April 8.
- Cancellation/refund requests must be received by 12 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, April 8. Requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Refunds, sans a $5 processing fee per registrant, will be credited to the card initially used to register.
- Registration processing cannot be finalized with a balance due, so be sure to select the appropriate fees for you and your guests.
- Registration fee includes all anniversary events (standard fee is $40; GAA members pay only $25)
- GAA member discounts are not valid after the deadline or for on-site registration.
- The GAA member discount ONLY pertains to the member (e.g. if you are a GAA member and your spouse/guest is not, the tickets you purchase for your guest must be at the standard rate).
- Register today.
Anniversary Event Questions?
Contact Jennifer Washington, Department of American Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-5483.
Contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff, at email@example.com or (919) 843-9694.