BAR Student Registration
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
Join us for the 2017 Student Alumni Dinner and Networking Event and connect Carolina’s past, present and future. This is a great opportunity to mix and mingle with Carolina’s outstanding alumni. Attending will give you a chance to network, build lasting relationships and become a part of Carolina’s lifelong community. There will be alumni table hosts who are eager to share with you insight into their Carolina experience and information about their career fields.
Jason is a husband, father, and now farmer who also played in the NFL. At the height of his NFL career, he was the highest paid center in the game after signing a $37.5 million contract in 2009. At the age of 29, he walked away from a promising career in the NFL and into what, according to Jason, God had planned for him and his wife, Tay.
Jason says, “This is when Tay and I made a covenant with God and told Him that whatever place He blessed us with, we would name it First Fruits Farm and that his people would receive the first fruits of whatever is produced from the land.”
Join fellow students and alumni as we hear the Brown family story and how it has helped shape them personally and inspires them to give back to the community.
Additional Dinner Information
- Attire is business
- Shuttle details will be provided to students registered for the dinner.
- Harvey E. Beech Outstanding Senior award will be presented during dinner
- Check-in begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Speed Networking begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Open Networking Session: 7 p.m.
- Dinner: 7 :30 p.m.
Additional Weekend Events
In addition to the dinner, these events are also listed on the student registration form.
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Tailgate Party, Bell Tower, Time TBA (registration required)
- Sunday, Oct. 29: Inspirational Service, Chapel Hill Sheraton, 10 a.m. (registration not required)
- Sunday, Oct. 29: Arts Brunch featuring Harmonyx and preview of the The Black Pioneers Project, Sheraton Chapel Hill, 11 a.m. (registration required)
- Early registration is encouraged as student tickets are limited.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org