Where to Stay
Hyatt Place Durham Southpoint
- 7840 NC 751 Hwy, Durham
- Rate: $154/night plus tax (queen), there is a two-night minimum; complimentary parking, breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Request: Carolina Pride Alum Network
- Reservations: Call 919-688-7800
- Booking Link: Click here to make your reservation online
- Reservation deadline: Sept. 13 at 5 p.m. (or when block is sold out)
What We’re Doing Friday
Friday, Oct. 25
5:30 – 7 p.m.
Fireside Chat With UNC Scholar Dr. Bart Ehrman, Campus Y
Chat will take place in the Anne Queen Faculty Commons. There is no fee to attend, but registration preferred.
CPAN Social Meet and Greet, TRU Deli and Wine, 114 Henderson St., Chapel Hill
All alumni and families are welcome to attend. There is no fee to attend, but registration preferred.
What We’re Doing Saturday
Saturday, Oct. 26
CPAN Tailgate, Lawn in front of Bell Tower Deck (view location map)
Tickets include food and beverages (including beer and wine). Registration required.
UNC vs. Duke, Kenan Stadium
Watch the Heels take on the Blue Devils. Game-day parking information can be found here. Registration required.
After Party, The Pit, 462 W. Franklin St.
Join us for a dance party with DJ Shahzad. There will be a $10 cover fee to attend. Half of the proceeds will go towards the UNC LGBTQ Center. Please note this is a cash-less bar. Registration is preferred.