What We’re Doing
Bell Tower Tailgate Party (GAA Member Price:$15; Standard Price: $30)
The menu will include chopped pork barbecue, fried chicken, fried fish, baked beans, green beans, coleslaw, hush puppies, beverages and dessert. For registrants who are 21 and older, tailgate tickets will include two beer tickets. Don’t forget to bring your ID. Registration is required.
UNC vs. Duke, Kenan Stadium (Tickets: $25)
The location of the Homecoming football block is TBD. Want to sit with specific individuals? All tickets will need to be purchased on one (1) registrant’s form in order to be seated together. Otherwise, you will be seated randomly within the Dance Team block. Football tickets are nonrefundable and registration is required.
34th Anniversary: On-field Performance, Kenan Stadium
We’ll perform during halftime of the Homecoming football game. Enjoy marching across the field with the Alumni Band and Marching Tar Heels and relive the excitement with current and alumnae Dance Team members. Additional information will be sent to alumnae who sign up to participate.
- Our on-field performance will be listed on the registration form, be sure to let us know if you plan to participate.
- Although there is no fee to participate, alumnae who intend to perform must have a game ticket as well as a Dance Team Alumni T-shirt to access the field.
- Game tickets and T-shirts can be purchased on the registration form.
- Only alumni dance team members will be allowed on the field (guests and children will not be allowed on the field).
- Additional information will be provided for those who register to participate later this fall.
- Join our private Facebook group (UNC Chapel Hill Dance Team Alumni) for more details as they arrive and to stay connected throughout the year.
* Game time is typically released by the ACC 7-10 business days prior to game day.