Registration is now closed. Additional registrations can no longer be accepted and cannot be done onsite.
Please review the following guidelines BEFORE completing your registration. The information below should help minimize the most common registration errors.
- The registration deadline is 5 p.m. (EDT) on Wednesday, April 6.
- Full refunds are permitted if received, in writing, on or before the deadline. Requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Refunds cannot be processed after this date.
- GAA member discounts are not valid after the deadline or for on-site registration.
- The GAA member discount ONLY pertains to the member (e.g. if you are a GAA member and your spouse/guest is not, the tickets you purchase for your guest must be at the standard rate).
- Packages include all anniversary events (reception on Friday, sessions on Saturday – Saturday lunch is on your own – and the banquet on Saturday).
- The recent alumni fee is only valid for alumni from the classes of 2015, 2014 and 2013.
- Registration processing cannot be finalized with a balance due, so be sure to select the appropriate fees for you and your guests
- Chapin gifts can also be made on the anniversary registration form.
Contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 843-9694.