Carolina Legacy Pinning Ceremony
Sunday, Oct. 3
Three seatings: 9 a.m., 11 a.m and 1 p.m.
George Watts Hill Alumni Center
Price: $10 per person
UNC alumni parents and grandparents of currently enrolled students are invited to the George Watts Hill Alumni Center for a special Legacy Pinning Ceremony to welcome current UNC students into our Carolina family.
Be a part of this Carolina tradition, which honors past and present Tar Heels, and celebrates the ties that bind your family to ours. Light refreshments will be served during a reception following the ceremony. There will be three seatings of the Legacy Pinning Ceremony, first ceremony at 9 a.m., second ceremony at 11 a.m. and third ceremony at 1 p.m.
This will be a fully masked event. Attendees will not be admitted into the event without wearing a mask fully covering the mouth and nose.
This event fills quickly, so if you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that other families are able to attend.
Registration for this event is now closed. Please join us for our next Legacy Pinning Ceremony in Fall of 2022.
- Sign up for this event here.
- Price is $10 per person. This event fills quickly, so if you need to cancel, please email email@example.com so that other families can attend.
- There will be no on-site registration available.
- There will be three seatings of the Legacy Pinning Ceremony. The ceremonies will be identical in format. When registering, you must select the seating you will attend, either the 9 a.m., 11 a.m., or 1 p.m ceremony.
- Registration closes at noon on Sept. 18 or when spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- To express interest in attending this event in a future year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Legacy Pinning Ceremony is held each year during UNC’s Family Weekend. If your family does not have the opportunity to attend this year, we are happy to contact you when the Family Weekend date for 2022 is announced. To be added to that contact list, please email email@example.com.