Carolina Legacy Pinning Ceremony
Sunday, Oct. 15 | 11 a.m.
George Watts Hill Alumni Center
This ceremony is now sold out.
Join the wait list.
UNC alumni parents and grandparents of currently enrolled students are invited to the George Watts Hill Alumni Center for a special Legacy Pinning Ceremony to welcome current UNC students into our Carolina family.
Be a part of this Carolina tradition which honors past and present Tar Heels and celebrates the ties that bind your family to ours. We will take family portraits after the ceremony as your keepsake gift. Light refreshments will be served during a reception following the ceremony.
Cost to attend (per family): $35; GAA member families pay only $20 (one of the attending family members, parent or grandparent, is a GAA alumni member)
- Cost to attend (per family): $35; GAA member families pay only $20 (one of the attending family members, parent or grandparent, is a GAA alumni member)
- Those planning to attend the Carolina Legacy Pinning Ceremony are required to register by Oct. 11. Space is limited; RSVP to attend the ceremony is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you are planning to pin more than one student, please email Caroline Bowers. Don’t use the online RSVP form to register the second student.
- There will be no on-site registration available.
- Registration for the Legacy Pinning Ceremony is now available.