Find a Club
No matter where you live, you’re likely to count at least a few Tar Heels as neighbors.
#CarolinaAlumni are just about everywhere. We hope you’ll become a part of your Carolina Club and call it home.
To find your Carolina Club’s page: Click on the push pin closest to where you live on the map above, then click on the club name in the popup to visit your club’s Web page. Orange, Durham and Wake counties are served extensively by Carolina Alumni. Learn more about upcoming events.
Carolina Clubs by State
District of Columbia
Orange, Durham and Wake counties are served extensively by Carolina Alumni. Learn more about upcoming events.
International and U.S. Territories
More on Carolina Clubs
Your GAA currently recognizes more than 90 Carolina Clubs throughout the world. The Carolina Club in your area is there to help you:
- Stay connected. Your Carolina Club gives you the chance to make friends and business contacts among the alumni and Tar Heel friends in your area.
- Cheer on the Heels with a crowd. Many clubs host game-viewing parties throughout regular and post-season play.
- Share the legacy. Help bring the best and brightest to Carolina by sharing your University experience with prospective students.
- Keep learning. Enjoy occasional cultural events, guest lectures and visits from UNC faculty.
- Serve your community. Tar Heel Service Day and other local service projects are a great way to show your Carolina spirit in your community.
- Contribute to your Carolina Club’s scholarship. Support a UNC student from your area through a Carolina Club scholarship.
North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia and Maryland Tar Heels, your state offers UNC logo license plates.
If there is no club listed for your area and you would like to start one, please visit the “Start a Club” page.
Points of Contact
Chris Faison '00 (’01 MAT)Coordinator of Alumni Clubs
Trey Wilson '22Coordinator of Alumni Clubs
A Tar Heel born and bred from Winston-Salem, N.C, Trey works as the coordinator of alumni clubs where he helps bring alumni together and foster the Carolina spirit in every city, state and country that alumni find themselves in. When he’s not in the office, you can find him spending time with his girlfriend, Katie (also a UNC ‘22 alumnae), attending or watching virtually any sporting event, playing golf, spending time outside or eating at any number of the amazing local restaurants in the Triangle area.