Find a Club
No matter where you live, you’re likely to count at least a few fellow Tar Heels as neighbors. Carolina alumni are just about everywhere. We hope you’ll become a part of your Carolina Club and call it home.
To find your club’s webpage: Click on the push pin closest to where you live on the map above then click on the club name in the popup to visit your Carolina Club’s webpage.
Orange, Durham and Wake counties are served extensively by the GAA. Learn more about upcoming events.
If there is no club listed for your area and you would like to start one, contact Maghon Walker ’08.
More on Carolina Clubs
Your GAA currently recognizes 90 Carolina Clubs throughout the world.The Carolina Club in your area is there to help you:
- Stay connected. Your Carolina Club gives you the chance to make friends and business contacts among the alumni and Tar Heel friends in your area.
- Cheer on the Heels with a crowd. Many clubs host game-viewing parties throughout regular and post-season play.
- Share the legacy. Help bring the best and brightest
to Carolina by sharing your University experience with prospective students.
- Keep learning. Enjoy occasional cultural events, guest lectures and visits from UNC faculty.
- Serve your community. Tar Heel Service Day and other local service projects are a great way to show your Carolina spirit in your community.
- Contribute to your Carolina Club’s scholarship. Support a UNC student from your area through a Carolina Club scholarship.
North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Maryland Tar Heels, your state offers UNC logo license plates.
Point of Contact
Maghon Walker '08Coordinator of Alumni Clubs
Maghon has been with the GAA since 2012 and has been working in higher education and events since 2008. When she’s not spreading Carolina spirit across the world with the GAA’s Carolina Clubs, Maghon runs her own calligraphy and confetti business and loves to celebrate life.