To mark the magazine’s centennial in 2012, all 100 years of the Review dating to October 1912 were added to this digital archive. Issues from the most recent five years are available to GAA members only, as a benefit of membership in the association; earlier issues are open to anyone. Tools are available for searching, sharing, printing and downloading articles and photos. Also available here are digital editions of the University Report, the tabloid newspaper companion to the Review that the GAA first published in 1970, renamed as the University Alumni Report in 1989 and merged into the Review in 1994. It carried Class Notes, obituaries, sports and alumni association news during those years.