How can I get a copy of my transcript?

The Office of the University Registrar has partnered with Credentials Inc. for official transcript ordering. This enhanced transcript ordering process includes services to benefit students and alumni and includes electronic (PDF) transcripts. Those requesting transcripts also can sign transcript authorization forms electronically. This feature appears on a screen at the end of the order form, where those requesting transcripts can use their mouse (or, on a touch screen device, a finger) to authorize a transcript order. They no longer need to upload a copy of the signed authorization form.

The registrar’s office will provide an official transcript of a student’s academic record directly to a student, former student or to a third party, provided the student or former student has given authorization.

Additional transcript ordering information — including a listing of fees, options to pick up a transcript, additional delivery options and instructions for attachments — can be found at the registrar’s office’s website.

Replacement diplomas?

To order a replacement diploma, please visit the Office of the University Registrar’s ordering page.

Please contact the office at with any questions.