Whether you want to make a career change or just need career advice, Alumni Career Services can help.
Useful resources include:
- Heels Engage Network – Connect with Carolina alumni for career and life advice, seek assistance or become a resource to others. Discover and share jobs exclusively with other Tar Heels.
- Webinar library – Access a library of more than 20 on-demand webinars and career conversations.
- Career resource articles – Read short articles written by the Carolina Alumni career coach and alumni to help you in various stages of your career.
- LinkedIn Group – Network with more than 13,300 Carolina alumni in official LinkedIn group.
- Alumni Directory – Keep up-to-date on fellow alumni. The directory includes contact information for more than 330,000 Carolina alumni and friends. Search by industry, job title and location.
Carolina Alumni members receive one complimentary career coaching session once every 12 months (a $150 value). Our career coach supports all majors, industries and career levels. New grad Carolina Alumni members from the classes of 2021-25 receive three years of unlimited career coaching sessions. Must join within one year of graduation and maintain an active membership to qualify.