For an extended time, the GAA is opening many of its Alumni Career Services resources reserved for GAA members to all alumni to help out during these uncertain times. Our resources include:
- Tar Heel Advising Network – Connect with UNC alumni for career and life advice, seek assistance or become a resource to others. Discover and share jobs exclusively with other Tar Heels.
- Virtual Coffee Chats – Join the GAA career coach and other Tar Heels for these live career conversations (see below).
- Webinar Library – Access a library of more than 20 pre-recorded webinars and career conversations.
- Career Resource Articles – Review short articles written by the GAA career coach and UNC alumni to help you in various stages of your career.
- UNC General Alumni Association LinkedIn Group – Network with over 11,000 UNC Alumni on this official LinkedIn Group.
UNC General Alumni Association members receive one complimentary career coaching session once every 12 months (a $150 value). The GAA career coach supports all majors, industries and career levels.
For an extended time, we are offering additional complimentary coaching sessions to all GAA members. For May 2020 graduates who join the GAA before June 2021, we are offering unlimited career coaching sessions for three years following graduation as long as you maintain an active GAA membership