Whether you want to make a career change or just need career advice, the GAA’s Alumni Career Services can help. For an extended time, the GAA has opened many of its Alumni Career Services resources reserved for GAA members to all alumni to help out during these times. Our resources include:
- Tar Heel Advising Network – Connect with UNC alumni for career and life advice, seek assistance or become a resource to others. Discover and share jobs exclusively with other Tar Heels.
- Webinar library – Access a library of more than 20 on-demand webinars and career conversations.
- Career resource articles – Read short articles written by the GAA career coach and UNC alumni to help you in various stages of your career.
- GAA LinkedIn Group – Network with more than 11,000 UNC alumni on this official LinkedIn Group.
- Alumni Directory – Keep up-to-date on fellow alumni. The directory includes contact information for more than 330,000 Carolina alumni and friends. Search by industry, job title and location.
GAA members receive one complimentary career coaching session once every 12 months (a $150 value). The GAA career coach supports all majors, industries and career levels. New grad GAA members from the classes of 2021-25 receive three years of unlimited career coaching sessions. Must join within one year of graduation and maintain an active membership to qualify.