- A signed Carolina Alumni Review advertising agreement or a signed insertion order from a recognized advertising agency is required prior to the publication of digital video advertising.
- All advertisements are subject to approval. The publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising for any reason at any time. Advertising simulating editorial copy will not be accepted.
- All advertisements are accepted and published entirely on the written representation that the advertiser and/or advertising agency is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. In consideration of the publication of advertisements, to the extent permitted by law the advertiser and agency will fully indemnify and hold harmless the publisher from and against any loss, cost and expense resulting from any claims, demands, suits, actions, proceedings, recoveries or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising out of publication of such advertisements, including, without limitation, those resulting from claims or suits of libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- The positioning of advertising in the Carolina Alumni Review is at the discretion of the publisher except inside covers which can be guaranteed by written contract and premium rate.
- The publisher is not responsible for errors in key numbers.
- Space that has been reserved may not be canceled by anyone other than the publisher after the space closing deadline.
- Advertisers or agencies reserving space in the Carolina Alumni Review
for the first time must pre-pay their ad space. All classified ads must be pre-paid. Other advertisers may be required to pre-pay at the discretion of the publisher. All charges are
due within 30 days from the billing date. All overdue accounts are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year).
- Refer to the rate card for details on material deadlines and mechanical requirements. Delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- The publisher will retain advertising material for one year or will return to client upon request. The publisher is not responsible for retaining advertising material beyond one year.
- No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion orders or copy instruction, that conflict with publisher’s policies will be binding on the publisher.