SAMPLE CHRONOLOGICAL RESUME 1
An experienced management consultant and business analyst with a broad background in multiple industries. Demonstrated success in business re-engineering and organizational change. Intensely customer-focused. Adept as reducing costs and improving processes. Exceptional research and communication skills.
|YORK CORPORATION, Philadelphia PA |
Provided consulting services on re-engineering, change management and project management.
- Integral member of team that implemented a new product development process that reduced cycle-time from over one year to six months.
- Led management in reaching agreement on a single standard maintenance process for three nuclear sites resulting in savings of over $1 million.
- Developed and conducterd customer focus groups whose feedback drove changes to new technology center.
- Reduced spending from $6 million to $4.5 million by renegotiating contracts and replacing outmoded equipment.
|MARKWELL PRODUCTS, Boston MA|
Guided Fortune 500 companies in implementing re-engineering processes. Consulted to ten different industries including pharmaceuticals, health care, computers, entertainment, utilities and insurance.
- Led a team that redesigned maintenance processes which reduced repair response time from three days to one day and greatly improved customer satisfaction.
- Wrote proposal and led team that redesigned primary care delivery at a leading HMO, using patient interviews to guide process.
- Convinced 50 skeptical company managers to address cultural issues in their change effort – and kept their business.
- Led team that introduced Point of Sale technology at a major greeting card company, enabling the company to eliminate unprofitable product lines.
|NEW SOFTWARE, Atlanta GA|
Developed software application and training for Fortune 500 clients.
- Interviewed key customers to identify critical design features and developed turn-key applications which generated new revenue stream.
- Created database to identify which software applications sold best in each industry, enabling sales people to target their marketing efforts.
- Developed custom software application for publishing database, inventory management and accounts receivable/payable.
|NEW IMAGES, New York NY|
Staff Consultant, Information Systems
Managed back office financial systems
- Automated purchasing and inventory systems reducing time and saving money.
- Created user-friendly Executive Information System for division president enabling him to directly access key information for the first time.
- Analyzed credit card usage to identify new market opportunities that resulted in new services for card members.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MBA Columbia University New York NY 1996
BS University of North Carolina Chapel Hill NC 1992