SAMPLE CHRONOLOGICAL RESUME 3
CITY AND STATE
Business professional with general management experience. Strategic thinker and problem solver with the knowledge, skills and ability needed to effectively manage in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. MBA
|Lincoln Consulting Group, Chicago IL |
Small Business Specialist
Provide consulting services to start-up businesses in a variety of industries.
- Identified key issues affecting company performance and profitability and created a plan of action to address those issues.
- Coached clients through implementation process and evaluated results.
- Implemented performance monitoring and reporting systems that improved operating efficiency.
- Developed long-term business strategies enabling companies to secure bank funding.
|Global Industries, Minneapolis MN |
Led team that redesigned human resource functions.
- Designed evaluation and selection criteria that improved quality and retention of new hires.
- Improved data management system resulting in easier access to information and improved accuracy.
- Initiated salary administration program that reduced the number of retroactive salary adjustment and improved cash flow.
|Worldwide Management Hartford , CT |
Assessed customer needs and provide recommendations for improvements
- Created first employee procedures and training manual which reduced orientation time and stress.
- Identified the need for and created a program for computer training for staff that reduced processing errors.
|MBA, The University of Minnesota|
BA, Economics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill