SAMPLE CHRONOLOGICAL RESUME II
A highly organized and energetic office manager experienced in customer service and administrative support. A conscientious self-starter with a successful track record dealing with internal and external customers in a Fortune 500 company. Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel and PageMaker.
|Alpha Beta Corporation, RTP NC
Managed day-to-day operations of office including word processing, maintaining personnel records and generating statistical reports.
- Provided administrative support to seven field engineers, district manager and 160 customer service engineers.
- Identified errors on billing statement which resulted in cost savings of $4,000 in one year.
- Successfully planned and organized annual sales meetings, including catering and facilities, staying within budget.
- Processed invoices and ensured prompt payment to vendors taking advantage of time discount.
- Tactfully handled customer complaints and recommended products and services to telephone customers.
- Developed first employee procedures manual which ensured consistency in policies.
|BA University of North Carolina Chapel Hill NC