Sample Combination Resume
A management consultant with extensive experience in re-engineering and change management. Adept at designing and implementing processes to increase efficiency and profitability. Exceptional research and communication skills. Intensely customer focused with a talent for new product development.
OMEGA CORPORATION, Philadelphia PA 2004-Present Managing Partner
HERITAGE PRODUCTS, Boston MA 2000-2004
YORK INDUSTRIES, Raleigh NC 1997-2000
- Worked closely with C level decision makers to evaluate project plans, processes and products to ensure that adequate technical support was available to meet customer needs.
- Recommended customized software applications for inventory management and accounts receivable/payable which significantly improved cash flow.
Consulted with senior management to develop long-term business strategy which enabled firm to weather market downturns.
Worked with Sales and Marketing to defined selling process and to revitalize dormant accounts, recapture lost account and close new accounts which increased revenue by 40%.
- Managed team that designed and implemented a product development process which reduced production time from one year to six months.
- Implemented quality monitoring and reporting systems that dramatically improved operating efficiency and reduced rework.
- Worked closely with management to redesign maintenance processes which reduced response time for repairs from three days to one day.
- Gained company-wide support for a unified maintenance schedule for major equipment which saved the company more than $1 million per year.
- Conducted focus groups to gather patient input at leading HMO which led to a redesign of primary care delivery and greatly improve patient care and satisfaction.
- Analyzed staffing needs and recruited, hired and trained personnel to ensure adequate staffing at the right levels to achieve company goals.
MBA, University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA 1997
BA, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC 1995