Please review the following guidelines BEFORE completing your registration. The information below should help minimize the most common registration errors.
- The final registration deadline is 12 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, April 25.
- A $5 processing fee will be assessed to each registrant (online and on-site).
- Sorors who cannot attend the reunion but want to become a sponsor may do so on the registration form, without a processing fee.
- On-site registration will be limited. GAA member discounts are not valid after the deadline or during on-site registration.
- Cancellation/refund requests can be done by clicking the link at the bottom of your confirmation email that reads Click here to view the event summary; follow the prompts to cancel your registration. This must be done by the deadline listed above. Refunds cannot be processed after the registration deadline. No exceptions. Processing fees are nonrefundable.
- Registration processing cannot be finalized with a balance due, so be sure to select the appropriate fee.
- The anniversary package registration fee includes access to all reunion events, the anniversary program and souvenirs.
- Anniversary Package: GAA member price – $120; Standard price – $150
- A la carte pricing is available and ideal for guests and or sorors who may not be able to attend the entire weekend.
- Anniversary Breakfast: GAA member price – $15; Standard price – $25
- Celebration Cookout: GAA member – $15; Standard price – $30
- Celebration Cookout, Jr. Tar Heels (age 5 – 12): – $15 (no charge for age 4 and younger)
- Anniversary Banquet: GAA member price – $55; Standard – $75 (must be at least 21 to attend)
- Anniversary Program and Souvenirs – $35
- If your guest is a Theta Pi alumna, please register her (or have her register) separately, on a new registration form.
- The class year field is required. For guests who are not UNC alumni, the first option in the drop down field is Not a UNC alumnus
- Guest registration fields will show after the primary registrant has selected her events.
- Guest for the anniversary banquet must be at least 21 to attend.
- REGISTER TODAY.
Contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff, at email@example.com or (919) 843-9694.