Registration Guidelines | Registration Deadline 5 p.m. (EDT), Oct. 26
Reviewing the guidelines below BEFORE you begin the online registration process will alleviate the most commonly made registration errors.
- Be sure to scroll down the entire registration form to find BME specific activities.
- NOTE: The BME pre-game BBQ and the Homecoming Tailgate are two separate events.
- The GAA member discount ONLY pertains to the member (i.e. if you are a GAA member and your guests are not, please use the standard rate for your guest tickets. Joining the GAA is an option on the registration form and member discounts can be taken immediately.
- Football tickets and apparel are non-refundable
- The member status of each person registered will be verified by the GAA membership office. To be sure you receive all appropriate member discounts, please provide the names for each of your guests.
- For department information, contact Kyle Gray, director of development, at email@example.com or (919) 923-4908.
- For registration and payment information, contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff member, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 843-9694.