Reviewing the guidelines below BEFORE you begin the registration process will alleviate the most commonly made registration errors.
- The registration and refund deadline is 5 p.m. (EST), on Friday, Feb. 16.
- The standard registration fee is $150 (GAA members pay $120). There will be a 4% processing fee added to your registration total.
- The registration fee includes all events for the weekend. A la carte pricing is not available.
- The GAA member discount ONLY pertains to the member (i.e. if you are a GAA member and your guests are not, please use the standard rate for your guest tickets. Joining the GAA is an option on the registration form and member discounts can be taken immediately).
- The member status of each person registered will be verified by the GAA membership office. To be sure you receive all appropriate member discounts, please provide the names for each of your guests.
- To guarantee you are seated with specific individuals, we must have their names by 5 p.m. (EST) on Monday, Jan. 15, 2018. Note: Tables seat 8, this includes the primary registrant.
- For registration questions and payment information, contact Tanea Pettis ’95, GAA staff member, at email@example.com or (919) 843-9694.
- For program questions, contact Erica Beshears Perel, newsroom advisor, The Daily Tar Heel, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 962-4215.