Which area of Carolina means the most to you?
The Office of University Development and class of 2020 marshals encourage seniors to think of an aspect of Carolina that means something to you, a school, center or institute, student organization, scholarship or unit on campus. We hope you choose to support that area and leave your legacy where it means the most to you. Financial gifts by seniors to any University fund are considered participation in the 2020 Senior Campaign for Carolina.
If the class of 2020 achieves it’s 48 percent or better participation goal, a Tar Heel logo will be added to the 2019 Bell Tower stone. Every gift to Carolina helps get the class of 2020 closer to our goal.
Where Can I Give?
You can support scholarships, student organizations or a specific school or unit. You name it and there is probably a designated fund for it. Gifts of any size make a difference at Carolina. As a student, you benefit every day from the impact of private gifts that provide:
- Funding for student awards, conference opportunities and study abroad
- Exposure to world-renowned guest lecturers on campus
- Affordable admission to world-class performances and art collections
- Access to unique library collections and subscription-only scholarly journals
- Access to quality education through merit- and need-based scholarships
- New technology and equipment in state-of-the-art classroom and athletic facilities
- And much more
Why Should I Give?
Perhaps in years past you have chosen to support an area of Carolina on your own or through our annual phonathon, Pit days or through the Heelraisers. Perhaps your gift to the Senior Campaign will be your first. Either way, we hope you realize how valuable your gift is, no matter the size.
Annual gifts of all sizes are valuable and help maintain Carolina’s excellence. All donors will be recognized in a class of 2020 Student Donor Honor Roll.
How Do I Give?
It’s easy to make your gift now by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Participate today with three simple steps:
- Decide what program you want to support. Gifts help students, faculty, programs and more at Carolina.
- Decide on a gift amount that’s right for you. Remember, you have the option to do automatic monthly or quarterly installments. A giving plan can help you increase the amount you give back to Carolina over an academic year. With a gift of $250 or more in an academic year (July 1 – June 30) you will be granted membership in the 1793 Society, which recognizes leadership among annual giving donors.
- Make your gift online or find a senior marshal who can take your gift.