Please take a moment to review the registration guidelines BEFORE you begin the online registration process. This will help alleviate the most commonly made errors.
- The registration deadline is Thursday, Oct. 19.
- The deadline to request reunion refunds is 5 p.m (EST) on Wednesday, Oct. 18.
- GAA member pricing is available only to the GAA member. If you are a GAA member and your spouse/guest is not a GAA member, your spouse/guest tickets must be purchased at the standard rate.
- Football tickets and apparel are nonrefundable.
- To guarantee you are sitting with specific individuals, football tickets must be purchased all together on one (1) registration form (e.g. same as if you were purchasing tickets from Ticketmaster or Live Nation). Any game tickets you purchase on your registration form will be seated together.
- Registration packets, which includes apparel, event and football tickets will not be mailed.