Registration is now closed.
- The deadline to request reunion refunds was 5 p.m (EST) on Thursday, Oct. 19.
- We can no longer accept registrations online or over the phone. On-site registration will be available during the following times:
- Saturday, Oct. 28 at 9 a.m. | George Watts Hill Alumni Center
- GAA member discounts are not available for on-site registration.
- Event/game tickets and apparel will not be mailed. Those items can be picked up during:
- Friday, Oct. 27, 3 – 5 p.m., Alumni Center
- Saturday, Oct. 28, 9 a.m. -12 p.m. , Alumni Center
- The following items will not be available for purchase during on-site registration
- Football tickets in the Homecoming Block
- Snap A Photo with Santa (Event has reached maximum capacity.)
- Interested in attending the Class Milestone Celebration or Young Alumni Takeover but didn’t register? Show up at the door and bring friends!
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Change in 2017: Registration and packet distribution WILL NO LONGER take place at the Bell Tower during the tailgate. Due to the expansion of the tailgate seating area, registration and ticket pick up will occur at the Alumni Center on Saturday.