Carolina Club leaders inducted into this elite corps are recognized by the General Alumni Association Board of Directors as exemplary volunteers who have distinguished themselves with notable success beyond expectations in leadership of an active, vibrant and growing Carolina Club in their local area.
Leaders inducted into this group have demonstrated success in
- inspiring others to serve as volunteers sharing in the commitment to the local club’s mission and goals
- creating and managing activities and events to meet the interests and needs of local alumni that keeps them informed and involved with the University
- representing the GAA and the University unfailingly in a respectful and courteous manner, willing to go an extra mile to assist someone who has interest in some aspect of the University
- being an excellent steward of resources entrusted to them to further the goals and mission of the local club
- willing to answer the call to assist the GAA or the University should an opportunity arise in their local area