Anniversary events will take place at a few different locations this weekend. Below are links to parking, venue directions and or maps.
- The Ackland Art Museum is located at 101 S. Columbia Street, near the corner of West Franklin and South Columbia streets, in downtown Chapel Hill. Google Map
- On Columbia Street, we are between Top of the Hill and the Carolina Inn, and a short walk from each.
- The Museum is adjacent to the Hanes Art Center on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus. Interactive Campus Map
- Driving Directions
Sonja Haynes Stone Center for Black Culture and History
- Parking Information: The Bell Tower Deck is open and free to the public after 5pm and on most weekend days. Please refer to the parking page for a list of alternate parking options when the deck is closed to the public.
- Wilson Library is located in the center of UNC’s campus, directly across South Road from the Morehead-Patterson Bell Tower. If using a GPS device to locate us, please use 200 South Rd, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Parking options within a few blocks of Wilson Library include the Rams Head Parking Deck at 33 Ridge Road and metered parking along South Road and Country Club Road. The Department of Public Safety’s Map of Visitor and Metered Parking has a complete list of visitor parking on campus.